Stick a Fork in Her

’cause she’s done…

1. christi’s avatar

Yay! I can not wait to see a big picture of her completed! wowzer!

2. Alyson S’s avatar

Beautiful, Great work. I hope to finish one someday…what are you going to do with it? Thanks for sharin…I hope we get to see more pictures!

3. Cathy’s avatar

Thank you so much for sharing it with us today in the shop. I am very inspired by your quilting, it is absolutely gorgeous!

4. Robin L’s avatar

Gorgeous!

5. Natys’s avatar

1 picture?!?!?!?! ONE PICTURE?!?!?!?!? thats mean
    Come on show it all =D

6. Debbie’s avatar

How wonderful! You must be proud of that accomplishment. It is so pretty.
    Show us more.

7. emily’s avatar

I’ll do more pictures once it stops raining…. which based on the forecast is next week (yuck!).

No idea what I’m going to do with it…. it doesn’t match anything and we don’t have any huge walls to hang it on… hmmm…

8. abby’s avatar

I have been wondering why you have not been blogging as much as normal. I can not wait to see the whole picture.

9. Robin’s avatar

Oh wow! Congratulations!!! I can’t wait to see it in all it’s glory. :)

10. Nevis’s avatar

OMG!!!! You’re finally done! I can’t wait to see the whole thing!

11. natalie cooper’s avatar

hi! i’m thinking about purchasing one of your patterns…i want to make a quilt for my little one–not a baby quilt, but not a full/queen quilt either. and i can’t decide between ‘off your rocker’ or the ‘summer sorbet’. i want to use lots of pink and green amy butler prints. i’ve made a quilt years ago (a traditional log cabin)….hmm…what do you suggest?

12. emily’s avatar

Natalie — if the prints you want to use are large with lots of different colors, I’d do Off Your Rocker. Summer Sorbet does better with denser prints that don’t have much color variation (hope that make sense).

13. Jessi’s avatar

I love the purple! It is a wonderful quilt! I am a beginning quilter and I am totally inspired by you! Probably because you have young kids like me and still have time to quilt!