1. Yes, I’m still here.
2. Yes, I’m still making quilts. I’ve been working on so, so many totally cool things. I can’t wait to share. Must be patient… must be patient… must be patient.
3. Poor Liam. Note the penne horns.
4. Sean and I are going away … alone … on a romatic getaway …. to Houston!
(pic from ctpubblog.com)
Yup, even though this fall was already insane, I decided to add Quilt Market to the to-do list. Yikes. I’m scared. (And no, it’s not really going to be a romantic getaway but Sean really is coming. It will be the first time we’ve been away from the kiddies. Sniff.)
5. Maeve is goofy.
6. I’m halfway through a new pattern. Only one since with Market I kinda ran out of time (not a huge deal for Market shoppers since I will be new to so many all of them anyways) but the pattern is also completely different than the first twenty so just one will be a good way to gauge if people like them. I have two more in the same style for the Spring if it gets positive feedback.
7. There was something else I was going to say.
8. I need a nap (see #2, 4, and 6).
9. Both kids are still enjoying school. Phew. Maeve tracks out (stupid Wake) at the end of the month.
10. Still not remembering what I was going to say.
11. Wall-E is still just simply fabulous.
12. Capes too. (iPhone camera capabilities not so fabulous.)
13. July was my month is Sew Connected 2. I recieved the most amazing blocks. I have yet to take a picture of them (see #2, 4 and 6). Things will calm down soon. Then I will do a pic. And catch up on the blocks I need to sew for others.
14. Parks are fun.
15. I’m behind in emails back to people. Will try to catch up on those tonight.
16. Must stop meaningless babbling. Back to work…