In the decades since his first Sisyphian pursuit of a huge barrel-chucking gorilla, Mario’s legacy has built into mythic status. It was inevitable that some glorious day his epic battles with the infamous goombas and formidable (for turtles, at least) koopa troopas would be immortalized in that most ancient of media, the Quilt.
So grab a power-up and relax underneath this heroic iconography to relive this most horizontal of sagas, or perhaps use it to decorate your own castle. Whether you are a princess or a plumber, or even an unfortunate mushroom named Toad, this life-size homage cannot help but inspire you on your own quest for a plumber or princess (or, well, whatever mushrooms quest for which we shan’t go into here).
- Approximately 64 inches (162.5 cm) square.
- Light blue backing and black binding.
- Made from 100% cotton fabric and batting.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Pieced and quilted by machine in smoke-free, pet-free, and geek-friendly home.
Also for sale on Etsy…
And as of March 21, we now have Pole Position.
Comments are now closed.